I am not a huge fan of making one food try to be another, but this time I’ll make an exception because these taste buds are so dang happy!
Even Hannah liked it!
Stir Fry Cauliflower “Rice”
- 2 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, processed to a rice-size
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 tsp-1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2-4 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (0r mixed frozen veggies)
- 1/ cup shredded cabbage
And by request, here’s the video how-to! Happy Cooking!